Saturday 5 March 2011

Question 6





What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

When i was making my film i decided to use a wide range of shots so like close up, long shots, over he shoulder shot and many more. It was a good thing that i used so many diffrent shots because that will keep the audience thinking alot about the background and where it is.

When it came to editing my film i used Final cut Express which at first was abit tricky but then after a while got used to it finding shortcuts on the keyboard and such. Same with the Camera at first i found it had to use it and keep it steady through out scenes, but then it all came to me because we had to do sh many shots as we never got it right first time round. Survey Monkey was easy to use because yo basically put your question in to the system chose hoy you want it, so drop down menu or a tick box.



Ive learnt alot of things by using these techonlogy and also gaines alot of skils on how to use the camera and edit films on the computer and such and maybe later i would have the skill to make my own films.
I used Facebook to post my questionaire and for audience feed back. This was handy because i have alot of people on facebook that i can ask to do my survey and questionaire and to watch the film and give me feedback people.
I used live type to help me do my titles for the film and the put the characters name in the film. This is just like Final cut express but you just create by using words and it has the affects on the side so we didnt waste our time trying to figure out how to we should have our affect.
The tripod came in handy because it meant that we was able to keep the camera steady. Also because the legs are adjustable it meant that we was able to film at difficult angles which came in handy during the scene in the dark alley.
Final cut express was using because this is the software in which we edited our film and there we so much that came in handy as it had dissolve and fade inetc.




 We used survey monkey to create our questionaire and to make our audience feed back.






Youtube is where we uploaded our film, and also got most of our views. Also because the world can see we asked for input and what we can improve on in our next film.










We used the camrea to record our film. This was useful because it meant that we was able to go back and view the clips and see if we need to record it again.  





 They came in handy because i used the camera to record the film and final cut express to edit the film, and when i was finally done i uploaded it to youtube. I also used Facebook to post my survey monkey so people on my friends list was able to do my survey and i also used it so i can get audience feedback from people after they watched my film. I used live type to help me with my title and the names in the films as it was very easy to use because you just typed the name and selected the font and it did it for you. The tri-pod held the camera for us, which is why we found it easy to do steady shots, also it came in handy when doing different camera angles and setting the camera in awkward position because the tripod legs were adjustable.

Overall i feel like I’ve gained alot of skills using different software’s and next time i come to using the camera and final cut express i will feel a lot more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment