Friday 4 March 2011

Question 3

Question- What kind of media institution might disturbs your media product and why?

The distribution company that we decided to chose was Film Four because they produce and distribute films, also as they pick films that aren't known very well or films that aren't made by big companies like Warner Brothers. So there will be more chance that our film gets picked by them than if i send my film to a big company then there would be less chance that it would get picked.

The way that i feel would be best for my film would be to put it straight to cinema because that way I’ll be making some money from it but then after a while ill will put it on DVD as people like thrillers so they might decide to buy it and keep it.





My reason for distributing the film like that is because i feel like that way it will make some money but also it will go up the chain slowly, also get people to buy the film. Also another reason for me choosing to put it in the cinema is because when you watch something in the cinema you get a different feeling than you would if you were watching at home. As in the cinema you have the surround sound that makes you feel like you part of the film.









If I was to put my thriller on the internet first then that would be a bad idea because no knows about it yet so it won’t get that many views, but if I was to distribute my movie in cinema first then people that like thrillers will go to watch it. And they will take there friends along and if they like it then they’ll tell other people to go watch it getting more views. Also the technology in cinema would help as well because with surround sound it makes more exciting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment