Saturday 5 March 2011

Question 4


Who would be the audience for your media product?

Looking at my film i think that the target audience is between the age range of 15-20 as people of that age range like to watch scary films and they like to excited. i know this because when i looked back at my survey monkey that is what the results showed as i posted my survey on Facebook.

This is the result I got from my survey monkey.





The second method i used to get more feedback was from Facebook as i asked people to give feedback.


I think people would watch my film because it is like any other thriller as it has a psycho that goes around killing people. Also you never really get to see how they kill someone until the final victim which is what we created in our thriller as the first innocent person got hurt but we never saw how, and the final person we did a little bit but you have to watch the whole film.











No comments:

Post a Comment